Gals Polarized Sunglasses
Our polarized sunglasses for women reduce glare and protect your eyes from the sun. We use quality lenses made from durable triacetate cellulose with a scratch resistant coating and 100% UV protection.
Our women's polarized sunglasses are made from recycled plastic and designed to last beyond the latest trend. We use quality, sustainable materials and a rigorous design process, so you can look good and feel even better.
Adventure worry free with the reassurance of our lifetime warranty and durable construction. We stand behind our polarized sunglasses for women and want you to feel totally confident about your purchase.
What are the best polarized sunglasses for women by Sunski?
When choosing sunglasses, it is important to keep many things in mind. Whether it be durability, style, comfort, or protection, Sunski has you covered. Here are our top 10 best polarized sunglasses for women:
- Dipsea: Named after the iconic Northern California trail, the Dipsea proves hiking sunglasses don’t have to throw off your adventure style. Round frames and diverse colorways have kept this style a bestseller for years!
- Yuba: With six colorways to choose from, there’s a pair of Yubas for every occasion. Try out the Yuba Tortoise Amber for an everyday staple, or the Yuba Stone Terra Fade to add some color to your look.
- Avila: Guaranteed to elevate any vibe, the Avila’s gold metal detailing and classic clubmaster frame add an effortless sophistication to your on-the-go outfit.
- Makani: One of the best polarized sunglasses for women on the market. The Makani's subtle cat eye design and adventure-proof frames have created a new standard for versatile eyewear.
- Camina: The perfect pair of oversized sunglasses. With great design and full sun coverage, any color you choose is the right choice! Throw on a sun hat, then head out to explore.
- Baia: Who knew that sunglasses this stylish could be so functional? Featuring our C-39 Polarized Lenses and a round frame, the Baia is a staple of our Premium Sunglasses collection.
- Anza: Clocking in at half an ounce, the Anza is the lightest pair of shades we’ve ever made. Wraparound sun protection and rubber nose pads keep your shades in place and your eyes protected while you get your sweat on.
- Foxtrot: Pushing the boundaries of sport performance without giving up that pure retro spirit, the Foxtrot is made to go the distance.
- Seacliff: A wayfarer shape for the minimalist explorer. The Seacliff comes in two colorways that are ready to take on whatever weekend plans you have in store.
- Ventana: This instant classic was recently added to our women's sunglasses lineup. Add a touch of effortlessly cool West Coast style to any look.
With so many options to choose from, your Sunskis are guaranteed to be the best polarized sunglasses for women you can get your hands on. Our everyday collection features shades that are ready for whatever adventure you have on your docket. Our sports collection shows that the best polarized sunglasses for women don’t need to compromise style for performance. And when you need an extra dash of sophistication, our Premium Collection is always there to help you out.
Which is the best polarized sunglasses lens color?
What sunglasses are in style in 2022?
Keeping up with trends can be hard. Don’t worry, we got your back. Here are what women’s sunglasses are in style right now:
How do I find the right sunglasses for my face?
There are a few easy style rules to follow when choosing the best women’s sunglasses for your face shape. When choosing women’s polarized sunglasses for your face shape, think about how the shape of the glasses can balance—or offset—your face shape. It’s all about creating balance. But remember, the most important thing is that you feel great with what you’re rockin’.
Need some more guidance? Check out our blog post to find the best sunglasses for your face shape.
Essential Women's Polarized Sunglasses for every activity
Your outdoor activities might be seasonal, but the need for shades is year-round. While your polarized sunglasses style choice might vary from summer to winter, it’s best to keep the “windows to your soul” safe from the sun—and awkward eye contact—365 days a year.
Sand or snow, path or paddle, biking or brunch—if you’re soaking up some Vitamin D, you need a pair of sunnies. Here are a few things to consider when choosing the best pair of women's polarized sunglasses to suit your purpose.
Think about function first
Sure, looks matter. But the primary purpose of sunglasses is to protect your eyes from the baddies, primarily harmful UV rays. To that end, all of Sunski’s polarized sunglasses for women block 100% UVA/UVB/UV400 wavelengths.
What kind of shenanigans are you dreaming up? When you’re shopping for a sun blocking sidekick for outdoor adventures, consider the requirements of your primary sport. If you are undertaking mountain pursuits, check out our glacier sunglasses, with (removable) sun shields and extra dark tinted lenses for maximum protection.
For runners, climbers, and cyclists, our polarized sport sunglasses will serve you well and look great at Happy Hour too. If scenic drives, long walks on the beach, and playing fetch with your four-legged friend are more your speed than our check out our Lifestyle Collection, loaded with the best polarized sunglasses for women.
Whether you prefer the sea, summits, or a combination of both, we’ve got you covered with our women's polarized sunglasses. For all you sporty outdoor ladies, the perks of polarized sunglasses for women include reduced glare, and enhanced contrast and clarity. Spend less time straining to see it, and more time sending it.
The best part? Spend zero time shopping for polarized sunglasses for women because all of our sunnies have this critical feature. See for yourself.
Womens Polarized Sunglasses that are built to last
Here at Sunski, our sunglasses have a lifetime warranty. So, whether you like to have a few different styles of sunglasses in your arsenal or you prefer to be permanently bonded to one trusty pair, the sunnies you buy will be by your side for as long as you need them to be.
Our SuperLight frames are made from recycled plastic, intercepted from its journey to the landfill and repurposed to make light, durable, comfortable frames that won’t pinch, squeeze, or fall off your face.
And if your lenses get scratched in the line of duty, you can easily replace them with one of our replacement sunglass lenses.
Never, ever compromise on style
Ladies, we know you want to get after it, but don’t want to look like a dork while doing so in designer performance shades (not to mention the price tag!). Sunskis will support you all the way to the finish line, and you won’t cringe when you see yourself in photos afterward.
From round sunglasses to classics like wayfarer sunglasses and aviator frames, we’ve got womens polarized sunglasses for every face shape. Color is another important consideration, and our lenses and frames come in nearly every shade of the rainbow. Check out our virtual try-on feature to see how they look before you pick your pair.
We are a bit biased, but we think the durability, affordability, and wide-selection of shades make them some of the best womens polarized sunglasses.